Ya Ya Ya!!!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Another Operasi by our PDRM!!!

There's another raid(Operasi) by PDRM at Ipoh's Y2K pub...
As usual me and my friends went to our usual hangouts on Saturday which is Y2K. By 12.30am, I felt tired so I left Y2K earlier than went to mamak with Aik, Wah and Leong at Gunung Rapat. After that, I went home around 2.15am and on my way back, I received a SMS from my friend that he's on his way to Balai for urine test at old town and he need me to fetch me back to Y2K after that. I was lucky to avoid this operasi, so I went to Balai and wait for my friends. When I reached there it was like the whole Y2K shifted to old town cause most of them are familiar faces. Like the movie, all the leng chai waiting for their taiko to come out from balai.
Luckily most of my friends passed the urine test and there's another called WahLen didn't make it as he's tested positive twice for the urine test and need to do another final test in Hosp. Kuala Lumpur. This process takes few hours to complete, so he'll need to call one of us to fetch him after that.
WahLen works in the fibre glass industries so he's exposed to fibre glue which like UHU and all those strong elephant glue which is similar to smoking pod when u exposed to it long enough and this explained why he's tested positive for the urine test.
This is my Saturday night out, how's is yours?
Updates...
WahLen came out from balai around 8am Sunday...

2 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger chikedy said...

so..nobody wanna fight ah?... like previous saturday...?..

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Boon Guan said...

Nope...quite peaceful this time around...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter