Ya Ya Ya!!!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Crunchy Insects (Tit bits in Thailand)

Ever since the Fear Factor shown in AXN, I've wonder will I do it, will I got the balls to eat those stuff... Never cross my mind until I gotta chance to see it in Bangkok... U can easily spot a street hawker selling this crunchy stuff everywhere in Bangkok... When we stopped by the stall, we're looking among ourselves as in challenging who dares to eat it first... Then I suggested we buy a mixture of grasshoppers and silkworm cacoons for a taste, well we did bought it for only 2obaht(Less than RM2)... Then the hawker poured in some sesame oil and powdered pepper into it... So I grab the silkworm cacoons, to my suprise actually it taste not bad, the silk worm cacoon's texture like fried durian, crunchy outside but soft texture after u bite inside.. Than next is the grasshoppers, one word, YUMMY... U guys gotta try it when u come to Thailand...


Grasshoppers (Up) & Silkworm cacoons (Below)

Beetles

Locust

Crikets

1 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Boon Guan said...

No prob...hehe...sekali cuba, pasti nak lagi...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter