Ya Ya Ya!!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Sweet memory from the past...

Some people said: 'Your schoolmate could be the best friend in your life. That's what happened to me, I got whole bunch of schoolmate whom I proud to say they all are my best friend namely Ah Aik, Ah Chik, 天煞孤星,Frankie Foo, Gao Gao, Kopi, Yit Mun, Siew Foong, Ah Dua, and the lists goes on...
Well, I gotta said I've a lot of sweet, funny, silly memories with them during my secondary study at Ipoh famous's Sam Tet... I guess same for all you guys out there... And I thank all you guys gave me all the unforgetables...
Reason I write this blog is simple, to thank all my friends around and I'm glad to know all of you..
I went to Jaya Jusco's Coffee Bean with my friends this evening, and guess who I bumped into - Is 叶子媚 our beloved teacher who's like to sweat a lot (arm pit, nipple, belly etc...).
Guess I'm gonna sleep soon...Hope to see you guys back in Ipoh during Chinese New Year, Cheers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter