Ya Ya Ya!!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Act of betrayal !!! @ 背叛!!! [ Part 1 ]

Before I published the whole true story, please read through the SMS below carefully and try to understand what's the message the sender wants to deliver to the recipient...
This blog is based on the true story from my best friend a.k.a brother.
Read through line by line accordingly...

SMS from D***y to my bro (Original SMS) :
I jus wan to appreciate u, anything happen oso i still put u in my heart ok. I don care every1 how to c but i do my right thing only. I hope we friendship no change bcoz anything. I know it is make u upsad but i can say is i cant control it happen, it is true already, although how u treat me, i oso accepted but i no change vif u, god can confirm me, brother no need say anything again. I hope time can make u pass it, u will sucess in everything in future, i support u.

Direct translation (华语) :
我只想珍惜你,无论如何我会将你放在心上,ok。我不会在乎任何人的看法,我只是做我认为是对的而已。我希望我们的友谊不会为任何事而改变。我知道我令你很伤心,我只是想对你说这种事不由得我控制事情已经发生了无论你如何对待我我也愿意接受只是我和你的友谊不变上帝会肯定我的做法,好兄弟不用再说些什么。我只是希望时间的过去能够让你过得好一点,未来的你无论在任何领域将会是成功的,我支持你

The Part 2 will continue tomorrow...

2 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger chikedy said...

what r you going to post nex? make sure more dramatic, sensation and "keng chau"....remember...I, you, he, they....NO CHANGE!!!!

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Boon Guan said...

Haha...welcome, everybody...
I'm a bit busy for this coming few days, so the second part have to delayed until friday...
Sorry ar...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter