Ya Ya Ya!!!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Manchester United 90 minute winner!!!


Heroes...... :)
What a game...I can't help mysefl to express my feeling now (although now is alredy 2.00am)...
First half of the game is really lofty (there's no real goalmouth action)...
I was sitting at my room thinking of 0-0 will be the scoreline of this matches, to my suprise, a pop-up stating Man U 1-0 Liv...I jump out from my chair sand rushing downstairs towards the TV as usually Live telecast of a game in TV is later by 2-3 minutes...
And what I saw is the superb freekick by Ryan Giggs (my favourite player) towards the penalty box and a desicive header by Rio Ferdinand, to hot for handle by Reina...Gooooaalllll....
Cheers everybody!!!

5 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Sing Ngibk said...

Long live Man U ... Fei Haiz

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Sing Ngibk said...

Do u think MU can leapfrog Chelsea?
Do u think MU can hold the 2nd place?Liverpool still have 2 games on hand.Dun dream too much!MU never have the chance to finish 2nd.At least Liverpool can maintain the better form!

Liverpool Die Hard Fan!!!!

Liverpool........U never walk alone.....but MU very lonely!!!!

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger Sing Ngibk said...

Eh.....Sei Fei Hei!U got gout but still can jump meh?U know what cause gout hoh?Uric acid ah!In chinese 'niu suin' ah!Hopefully MU will never make u jump again.....for your own health!!!

Hail Liverpool!!!!!

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Boon Guan said...

Of course...Liverpool sucks big time by losing this game...hehe...
Cheers Man U!!!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Sing Ngibk said...

heard u got gf already...i want to see her pic...post it~!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter