Ya Ya Ya!!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Need a break?



Recently the weather in Ipoh is too damn hot and due to my large storage of fat, I found it unbearable for me, so me and my girl friend went to Cameron Highlands just to avoid the heat...
The trip to Cameron takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes and after recommendation from my friend, I stay in Century Pines resort...
Due to low peak season, the room rate is around RM237.00 for deluxe and RM197.00 for standard room come with 2 breakfast coupon.
This is one of the best available hotel in Cameron due to the location of the hotel, scenary, condition of the room is superb.
See it for yourself...

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger chikedy said...

Yo Bro..welcome back...miss you so much leh...for the past 2 days in ipoh, i was really busy and unable to meet you up...coming back soon.. yo yo yo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
hit Counter